- Below is a format that an undergraduate student might want to utilize when applying for graduate school.
- For more information on how to format. see the blog post about formatting résumés by clicking here.
|Photo by Jason Leung on Unsplash|
Example A. Student
Undergraduate Research Assistant, Clemson University (Clemson, SC) Aug. 2019 – pres.
- Focused on modifying surface of polyethylene to alter surface energy
- Experience measuring surface roughness with AFM
- Reported findings through poster presentation
- Faculty Advisor: Prof. Igor Luzinov
Resident Assistant, Clemson University Residential Life (Clemson, SC) Aug. 2019 – pres.
- Assisted 1st yr. engr. students to mediated conflicts
Managed administrative duties,
maintained facilities and paperwork
Delivery Specialist, Pizza Hut (Rock Hill, NC) Sum. 2019
- Managed administrative duties, maintained facilities and paperwork
- Managed conflict and provided resolution to customers
- Identified areas for streamlining delivery process
Member, Materials Advantage Student Chapter 2019 – pres.
- Lead tours for high school students
- Traveled to national conference to complete in mug drop competition (3rd)
Trumpet Player, Tiger Band 2018 – pres.
- Placed in band through competitive audition process
- Committed 8-15 hours a week between rehearsals and performance
Honors & Awards
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars [Scholarship & Leadership at Clemson] 2019
- Palmetto Fellows Scholarship recipient 2018
- Golden Key Honor Society [Recognized H.S. Juniors and Seniors] 2017
- Honors College Exchange to the University of WOW, Australia 2016-2017